- The YBS series offer the perfect solutions for difficult-to-cut materials, especially in HRSA(Heat resistant super alloy) materials such as nickel-based alloy and titanium alloy.
- Improved uniformity of substrate and restraining the trend of coarse grain in fine crystal through optimized sintering process.
- Ensuring high wear resistance combined with good resistance against crack propagation and breakage through technologies of alloy toughness enhancement.
- Due to totally new carbide substrate contents, significantly improved high temperature performance and extended tool life.
- Turning grade for nickel-based alloy of ISO S materials
- Good resistance against wear, built-up formation and high temperature oxidation.
- Ideal for turning nickel-based heat resistant super alloy
- General grade for ISO S materials
- Good resistance against crack propagation and high temperature oxidation
- A good balance of toughness and wear resistance
- Suitable for turning and milling of difficult-to-cut materials.
- Milling grade for titanium alloy of ISO S materials
- Good resistance against impact loading
- Ideal for milling titanium alloy